Reduce insulin insensitivity (and thus loads of health problems including inability to burn fat (because there is so much damn insulin to deal with the insensitivity). This is the body's natural method for dealing with excess sugar but out of balance because of our lifestyles.
1. Most important is: Good sleep, better sleep habits. (High cortisol creates insulin resistance, increases chances of comfort eating).
1. Carbs are the only foods that spike insulin: control carbs, eliminate processed starch and sugars. Let all carbs come from fruit and veg (eat them, don’t drink them).
2. Focus on protein: has no effect on insulin. full compliment of amino acids. Counter anti-nutrients. Hemp and egg white is good.
low carb vegan diet: https://nutriciously.com/low-carb-vegan-diet/
3. Fill all remaining calories with fats: no effect on insulin. Coconut. Olive oil.
4. Intermittent fasting: keep fasting for long periods to lower the insulin and increase the insulin sensitivity.
1. Exercise increases insulin sensitivity as it eats the glucose.
2. Don’t eat carbs after exercise (fruit smoothy, starchy cereal, bread etc)